- WordPress 3.0 custom menu.
- Logo, advertising space (468 x 60) and social network links (Facebook, Twitter) that you can modify from the Options Page.
- Custom Favicon. You can insert the favicon url in the Options Page.
- Featured posts section with the last 4 posts from a featured category that you can choose in the Options Page.
- Posts shown in Excerpt View.
- Automatic generation of thumbnails (with TimThumb).
- Threaded comments and Gravatar support.
- Right widgetized sidebar.
- Advertising space that you can modify from the Options Page.
- About Us space. You can set it in the Options Page.
- Latest Tweets. You can set your Twitter ID and the number of tweets you want to show from the Options Page.
- Newsletter subscription form. You can set your Feedburner ID from the Options Page.
- Google Web Fonts.
- jQuery fade in/fade out of images on mouse hover.
YAMINTH is released under the GNU General Public License version 3.0. You can use this theme in personal and commercial projects. But please refer to this page if you want to publish it somewhere else. I will also appreciate it very much if you don’t remove my link in the footer.
For jQuery use its license. The images used for the YAMINTH preview come from Desktopography.net.